This would be a great time to visit Red Lobster restaurant as they have their traditional Lobsterfest festival which they celebrate every year. You can choose one of the 8 different entrees along with unlimited Cheddar Bay biscuits and salad of your choice. The complete Lobsterfest 2013 is as follows:
- Wood-Grilled Lobster & Lobster Tacos – A wood-grilled split Maine lobster tail and three lobster-and-shrimp tacos with cilantro slaw, fresh pico de gallo and spicy ranch sauce.
- Maine Lobster & Shrimp Trio – A wood-grilled Maine lobster tail, garlic-grilled shrimp, and lobster-and-shrimp mac â€˜nâ€™ cheese with a white Cheddar and bacon sauce, topped with Parmesan crumbs. Served with wild rice pilaf.
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake – A roasted split Maine lobster tail, tender shrimp, sea scallops, mussels, and linguini in a garlic and white wine broth.
- Rock Island Stuffed Tilapia – Fresh tilapia roasted with crab-and-seafood stuffing and topped with Maine lobster meat in a creamy lobster butter sauce. Served with fresh broccoli.
- Lobster & Shrimp Linguini Alfredo – Maine lobster meat and tender shrimp tossed in a garlic Parmesan cream sauce on a bed of linguin
- Wood-Grilled Sirloin Surf & Turf – A succulent rock lobster tail and a peppercorn-rubbed center-cut sirloin, served with mashed potatoes.
- Lobster Loverâ€™s Dream – A succulent rock lobster tail and sweet split Maine lobster tail, roasted and served with lobster and shrimp linguini Alfredo.
- Harborside Lobster and Shrimp – This is a new entree for this year.
Here is a $5 Red Lobster coupon that you can use with this special offer